- Of or relating to the body as opposed to the mind. E.g. a whole range of physical and mental challenges. Synonyms: bodily, corporeal, corporal, somatic; carnal, fleshly, non-spiritual, this-worldly. E.g. physical pleasure.
- Involving bodily contact or activity. g. “verbal or physical abuse. Synonyms: manual, laboring, labor-intensive, blue-collar. E.g. hard physical work.
- Of or relating to things perceived through the senses as opposed to the mind; tangible or concrete. E.g. pleasant physical environments. Synonyms: material, concrete, tangible, palpable, solid, substantial, real, actual, visible “the physical universe”
- Of or relating to physics or the operation of natural forces generally. E.g. physical laws.
- A medical examination to determine a person’s bodily fitness.
Call or write and arrange a complimentary consultation:
Individual and Group Life Coach Practitioner
416 246 0025
~ all rights reserved ~
Hopeless ~ Overwhelmed ~ Scared?
Catherine DeAngelis’ Out of Pocket Emotions™ is a Five-way Life Coaching Approach® program. As a certified life coach practitioner Catherine works “from the heart.” Trauma-informed, she teaches from both lived experience, growth and development. She understands grief and loss and she compassionately draws upon depth of skills to educate, encourage and motivate individuals to break free from overwhelmed to unaware emotional barriers that stand in the way of reaching personal life goals.
Catherine is committed to her Out of Pocket Emotions program and believes in the benefits of her work so much so, she offers a complimentary session or consultation. If you live in Toronto and need a life coach visit Catherine DeAngelis and start steering in the right direction for you!
“Peace – It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work, it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.”