Emotion ~ Emotional ~ Emotionality
- A natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one’s circumstances, mood, or relationships with others. E.g. he is attempting to control his emotion. Synonyms: feeling, sentiment; reaction, response. E.g. She is good at hiding her emotions. Passion, strength of feeling, warmth of feeling. E.g. overcome by emotion, he turned away.
- Instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge. E.g. responses have to be based on historical insight, not simply on emotion. Synonyms: instinct, intuition, gut feeling; sentiment, the heart. E.g. responses based purely on emotion.
- Of or relating to a person’s emotions. E.g. children with emotional outbursts. Synonyms: spiritual, inner, psychological, psychic, of the heart. E.g. their emotional needs are often ignored”
- Arousing or characterized by intense feeling.. E.g..an emotional speech. Synonyms: poignant, moving, touching, affecting, powerful, stirring, emotive, heart-rending, heartwarming, impassioned, dramatic; haunting, pathetic, sentimental; informal: tear-jerking. E.g. he paid an emotional tribute to his wife.
- Of a person having feelings that are easily excited and openly displayed. E.g. he was a strongly emotional young man. Synonyms: passionate, hot-blooded, ardent, fervent, excitable, temperamental, melodramatic, tempestuous; demonstrative, responsive, tender, loving, feeling, sentimental, sensitive. E.g. an emotional young man.
- Emotionality: emotional nature or quality.
Call or write and arrange a complimentary consultation:
Catherine DeAngelis Individual and Group Life Coach Practitioner 416 246 0025 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
~ all rights reserved ~
Hopeless ~ Overwhelmed ~ Scared?
Catherine DeAngelis’ Out of Pocket Emotions™ is a Five-way Life Coaching Approach® program. As a certified life coach practitioner Catherine works “from the heart.” Trauma-informed, she teaches from both lived experience, growth and development. She understands grief and loss and she compassionately draws upon depth of skills to educate, encourage and motivate individuals to break free from overwhelmed to unaware emotional barriers that stand in the way of reaching personal life goals.
Catherine is committed to her Out of Pocket Emotions program and believes in the benefits of her work so much so, she offers a complimentary session or consultation. If you live in Toronto and need a life coach visit Catherine DeAngelis and start steering in the right direction for you!
“Peace – It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work, it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.”