Imagine being without funds, as in financials, an out of pocket expense.
Consider the same for Out of Pocket Emotions.
Are we able to live without emotions, like not being able to name, understand, manage and express them?
Some of our emotions may be in the way of our setting and reaching our life goals most important to us.
Being glued to an old way of thinking and feeling, can get us stuck in an emotional pit. We may believe it is impossible to reach goals we think only others are capable of achieving.
WHO, WHAT, WHY?
Out of Pocket Emotions is an easy, self-affirming, Five-way Life Coaching Approach® designed to:
- Move beyond unaware and stifling emotions
- Rise up the inner voice behind the emotional
- Focus on reaching defined life goals:
Catherine DeAngelis is the founder and life coach practitioner of Out of Pocket Emotions. She offers tools to get us to a more confident and truer self. She believes, once we move forward into self-awareness we will know what it is that we want to achieve. The program works within us to identify what is in your way of personal success.
Out of Pocket Emotions takes us from a belief goals are impossible, to possible, and soon start to live consciously, alert and free to celebrate our achievements
Receive a free coaching session with
Contact us at 416 246 0025 or
email: email@example.com or write to us
~ all rights reserved ~
Please answer the questions either yes or no truthfully
1. Do you do any of these in excess e.g. drink, gamble, smoke, exercise, eat, have sex or engage in recreational drugs? — Yes or No?
2. Do you isolate yourself or feel like you do not belong or disconnected from others? — Yes or No?
3. Do you feel sad all of the time and don’t know why? — Yes or No?
4. Do you get easily angry, impatient, intolerant or find yourself bullying others? — Yes or No?
5. Do find yourself catching up on years of crying over a loss – any loss? — Yes or No?
6. Do you walk around unaware of how to get beyond what the emotions inside of you are telling you? — Yes or No?
7. Do you think it is better to suppress, hold back emotions because it shows as a sign of weakness? — Yes or No?
8. Do you know how to name your emotions to help you better manage and control them? — Yes or No?
9. Do you know too little about your emotions, as something is bothering you yet don’t know what to do? Yes or No?
10. Do you act happy all of the time when you are anxious, scared, lonely, discouraged? — Yes or No?
RESULTS: If you answer yes to 3 or more of these questions and no to all of the others, it is likely you are unaware of emotions. These emotions that are not brought forth from the inside out likely hold you back. Withheld emotions can impede health, and can hinder you from receiving the fulfillment you need to reach your goals and enjoy life to its utmost.